LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRESS
We need to adopt an approach to establishing and maintaining our leadership development progress – how we set goals and create personal habits that will result in a routine that is more likely to help us to meet program requirements and achieve the results that we deserve.
"Average leaders raise the bar on themselves; good leaders raise the bar for others; great leaders inspire others to raise their own bar."
- Do I set annual goals for my progress in developing leadership skills?
- Do I meet at least once annually with a mentor to review my progress in my leadership development plan?
- Do I take advantage of opportunities to meet with my teachers and instructors to talk about my goals for and interest in my leadership development?
- Do I modify and adjust my personal leadership development plan to take into account my progress to date?
- Do I keep up with the best and most innovative thinking on the purpose, practice and competencies of 21C leadership, and hone my leadership development plans accordingly?