ACADEMIC GRADES AND QUALIFICATIONS
We need to locate our academic development within a practical approach to our academic grades and qualifications – how we place what we are learning and achieving in our academic program within the context of what we will need to maximise our choices later in our lives.
- Do I keep a personal log or archive of my academic records and any qualifications gained over my learning career?
- Do I research and understand the qualifications for various professions and careers, and monitor whether I am on track to acquire those qualifications?
- Do I seek the advice of experts or professionals in the fields that interest me to ensure that my qualifications pathway is optimal and meets my needs?
- Do I take stock of my experience and achievement at the end of each course and reflect on how I have grown in knowledge and exercised both competency and mastery?
- Do I reset my learning goals and refine my academic program to support my progress on my journey of academic aspiration, application, and achievement?